||[16 Oct 2004|09:16pm]
although it is way too cliche to be in love with peter wentz, i have to admit that he is one of the most beautiful boys ever. there is no denying that. holy crap i met him.
thursday - walkathon party. had the girls over, then jeremy and chris came over and we played with "steve" in the front yard. some of us got bored what with our lack of frisbee skills so we went and listened to jams @ kaity's car, then went inside. stayed up until probably 1 or 2 being weird.
friday - last walkathon ever and i couldn't be happier. paying $100 to walk 5.2 miles through a rainy shitty woods that is literally uphill both ways is not my idea of a good time. bright side - we nearly got out of it via perry killing us by almost crashing our shuttlebus filled with 25 seniors. mrs wallace was there which made my life because we all miss her desperately. afterwards i went to bk with bug krista and cara and we went through the drive-thru...keep in mind that we are dressed entirely in red, i have eye makeup on that made me look like i was on crack, and bug was paiting ENTIRELY red. needless to say, looks were thrown. we had a little screaming fest in the car for no reason. jenna and jill met us there and we car chatted. good times.
friday night - went to bug's to watch titanic. seriously, such a good movie. cal hockley (aka billy zane) is the funniest/smarmiest guy ever. "rose is displeased...what to do." bug and krista are amazing kareoke-ists. we have to hit up a kareoke bar sometime. yeah so then i came home and was insanely exhausted so i went to bed.
today i got the hellogoodbye newsletter and forrest was like "oh we are going on tour so let us know if we can stay at your place if you have an extra bed or coach or floor or whatever"....and even though they aren't playing a show here, i emailed forrest and said if they are going through massachusetts and need a place to stay, they can stay here. lmfao how funny would that be (jill you would obviously have to come over)
omg okay this entry is way too long. just to let everyone know, i am probably moving to bartskull quite soon so you can go add that up because it's going to be friends only okay.
oh omg and it's jim grimes' birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM GRIMES.
||[05 Oct 2004|11:32pm]
who is going to the STORY OF THE YEAR // MY CHEMICAL FUCKING ROMANCE // ANBERLIN // LETTER KILLS show on the 27th? because i am.
does anyone watch nip/tuck and watched it tonight because i'm pretty sure i died. omg and adrian was so cute too :/ and so help me god christian better be okay alright.
good charlotte is on conan tonight and i'm pretty sure their cd came out today and shut up i still love them i have sentimental attachments to them okay.
and uh yeah that's about it.
||[26 Sep 2004|01:37pm]
Last night. Kates came to Scituate. Came to pick Krista and I up. Drove to Dunkies. Got coffee. Went to Applebees. Peed our pants over how -er...hott- this waiter was. Went to the Cameo. Took pictures in the Cameo bathroom. Went in and saw Garden State. That movie owns you. Got in car to drive back to Cara's. Barked at some kids on the corner. Bumped O-Town the whole way home. Watched O-Town DVD at Cara's (I am a newly converted O-Town fan). Ate a burnt cookie. Drove Krista home. Got wicked car sick. Dry heaved in my driveway for about 10 minutes. Fell asleep to MadTV. Woke up @ 6 with a sore throat - took some Advil. Went back to sleep. Woke up at 9 to Simba licking my face. Cleaned room.
Now I'm working on a little project for my room.
Dropkick Murphy's signing Wednesday at 4PM. Who's in?
||[22 Sep 2004|09:42pm]
i just got off the phone with the one and only jonathan jones.
XD x 94239482394829384.
he is officially the sweetest man to ever walk this planet.
||[08 Sep 2004|03:02pm]
hey guys, big favor to ask.
there's this really awesome band called transition - great music, great guys, great everything. anyway i told dan (their lead singer) that i would sell 10 CDs for them. the cds are $10, all the money goes to supporting the band (i don't keep any of it, it all goes to them - though i do get a shirt maybe). these guys are really awesome and you should really help them out.
you can check out a sample here: http://www.purevolume.com/transition or their website is http://www.transitionmusic.net
if you want to buy a cd, let me know, it would seriously help so much. leave a comment and let me know.
||[07 Sep 2004|06:56pm]
i got a new phone last night. are you jealous or hell no? (we're saying or hell no now because it's the new slang. thanks to the hellogoodbyes and ryan gib.)
okay so first day of school today.
beginning stuff - we chilled in the auditorium for awhile and chatted, then we had a prayer service for Ted Cochran. went to homeroom (homeroom teacher = fiddy). uh went to chapel to learn about new sock role and senior privelage/locker room stuff - also to get planners. went to classes...
pre-cal i was supposed to have matthews but now i have leon. he is...strange. he seems really easy though - i'm psyched. i sit behind jill and we were basically laughing the whole time ("he's programmed!") so i can tell the class is going to be a good time.
lunch price has been jacked up to $3.25. bite me.
english devlin seems like a bore and a half. if i hate any class it will probably be this one. but we'll see what happens.
envisci how did i get stuck in this class? i wasn't the only senior so that's good. also seems like a bore. and i've heard it's a bore. how did i get stuck in this class?
life choices i'm actually kind of looking forward to this class, it seems like it's going to be pretty cool. although i still wish i had fitzy. but mccourt seems nice too.
us gov & civ seems like it will be okay. fontana is wicked cool so yeah. should be a good class.
free studies have been pwn3d by free periods. sat and chatted in the locker room with valente, lisa a, christina m, nora, and kim. total brohanging except not really.
psychology cronin will probably kill himself between these groups. me cara jill and megrox - obviously fun times will be had by us. i'm excited.
after school went to best buy and bought the new senses fail. it's extremely hott. and the dvd is so funny/good. buddy and i are clearly getting it on later.
||[06 Sep 2004|12:55am]
lets see. cape was fun. went parasailing, killed lots of flies, went to graveyard, found horses next to graveyard, went to a weird ass BORING play that consisted of two gay men playing four roles each, went to vanity fair, labor day party, that's pretty much it.
last night bug krista cara came over. first time all of us were together since june 19. first time seeing bug since june 19. we played cranium which led to krista sculpting a peen out of purple clay and us all getting six packs from laughing so hard.
today bug went home, cara and i e-mailed jim grimes with an embarrassing picture of himself from warped. it made him laugh but he wants it destroyed. surrreeee jim. then we headed off to the movies to see -drum roll- NAPOLEON DYNAMITE at last. it was so funny, we were peeing our pants at points. (note: i've been obsessed with this movie for how long? ever since forrest and the hellogoodbyes started raving about it, which was like a year ago. and i finally saw my beloved movie. hooray.)
tonight cara emailed halifax boy to ask him if he remembers winking at her because she does. i really hope he replies lmfao. i love when cara emails people it makes me laugh.
scott weiland is dead sexy and you're all jealous of his hips. he's just amazing.
and i leave you with this....i miss trainspotting...
choose life. choose a job. choose a career. choose a family. choose a fucking big television. choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. choose a starter home. choose your friends. choose leisurewear and matching fabrics. choose diy and wondering who the fuck you are on a sunday morning. choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit crushing game shows, stuffing junk food into your mouth. choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. choose a future. choose life...but why would i do a thing like that? i chose not to choose life. i choose somethin' else. and the reasons? there are no reasons. who needs reasons when you've got
|WARPED TOUR = HOT SEX.
||[19 Aug 2004|11:59pm]
I know this looks long but read it, it's worth it.
So Warped Tour today. Okay. Krista Cara and Julie came to my house last night, we basically did not sleep at all. We drove there this morning - I felt like I was going to puke so bad in the car and in line. Anyway, we get there, and first person we run into - Jonathan from Waking Ashland. Pimping out WA in the line. So we talked to him for awhile and then stood in line. Someone from some band (I recognized him I think, but couldn't figure out what band) was just standing there talking to the whole line on a megaphone. He was pretty funny. Then Mark from Taking Back Sunday rode by on one of the BMX bikes screaming something about being rich.
So we're almost in and we see that we have to go check our backpack - apparently since Gillette Stadium is so cool they don't allow backpacks. This really didn't work for us since we had our lives packed into there (including all our cameras, water, and Hey Chris's cookies.) So I was like "Cara, call Jonathan, see if he can sneak it in." and low and behold, Jonathan comes out and sneaks our bag in for us. So we get in, we kind of skipped out on getting our press and photo passes (oops lol).
We find Waking Ashland's tent, and we say hi and everything, blah blah blah. Then we gave them their fanbook. Their reaction was absolutely priceless. They were like "This is the best thing anyone's ever given us, this is amazing, you guys are definitely our number one fans, we love you guys..." and so on. Oh and my favorite from Ryan was "My mom is going to love this!". So adorable. I love them forever.
So we basically left our bag in their tent and just came back every once in awhile to throw merch and stuff in it. They were so nice for letting us use the tent. OKAY. So we went to find Hey Chris and Jim to tell Hey Chris that we had cookies for him and he was like "Are you serious." and he hugged us. Cara asked where Jim was since she told him she'd come say hi and he was like oh he's on stage filming, they are going on like right now. So we went over and caught Fall Out Boys set. Then we went and grabbed the cookies, fed half of them to Waking Ashland, then went and gave them to Chris. <3333
What the hell did we do next? Um. We basically walked around a whole lot. We grabbed Hey Chris on his way back from the bathroom and got pictures with him. We caught some of Transition's set, they were really good. OH! And while we were at the Fall Out Boy tent (we were seriously there like 80 times, Chris could most likely identify us in a police line-up by now), we saw INDY from the Brand New DVD. And Krista was positive it was him but I was doubtful because I don't know, I LOVE INDY. So Cara went and asked and it WAS him. So we went over to talk to him and I was like WTF I LOVE YOU. Hahahaha so then we went inside and ate since we hadn't eaten since the night before. I had the blandest pretzel ever, it tasted like concentration camp food. We met Cara's friend from work who was really adorable. Then we went back outside and dropped some stuff off at the tent and Jose told us they were going on soon, so we went over to the Uproar Stage.
Basically we were really earlier but we got front rail like we told them we would. They played a couple of new songs and the old songs and I took about three million pictures. And we noticed that all our names were written on Jonathan's hand lmfao and we were like oh god. So in between songs, Jonathan was like "I just want to say thanks to some special girls because I woke up today and I was kind of tired and it's the last day of Warped, but these girls gave us this fan book and it was really nice so yeah, I just want to thank Aimee, Cara, Krista and Julie. You guys are seriously awesome." or something like that and it was the CUTEST thing ever.
Then we were walking around and Krista out of nowhere spotted Joe Trohmans jew-fro and we were like KSDJKFJSD. So we went over and caught the very end of the Fall Out Boy signing and Joe was the cutest ever and Andy was really shy and Patrick was adorable and ksdjfkjdfdf so was Pete. HI WE MET PETER WENTZ. Then they left so we followed them but we kind of lost them. But then we found Patrick so I got my picture with him.
Then....I think then I saw Scottie from Allister and he was gabbing away with these girls and I was like GOD. So I was like "Scottie can I just steal you for one second for a picture?" and he was "No. Hahaha yeah sure." so we took that picture. Then...Krista and Julie went to Taking Back Sunday for a little bit and me and Cara just waited for them and we went over and talked to Jim (at the Fall Out Boy tent) and then we went over and sat through the rest of TBS's set and uhhh yeah.
Then we went back to the Fall Out Boy tent because Cara wanted her Hey Chris picture and he was wearing the Fall Out Boy booty shorts over just his boxers it was hilarious. So he gets up on this table and he's like "Does anyone know how to play Slide?" and I kind of knew what he was talking about so I was like "Is that when you slap each others hands?" and he was like "Yes! Do you really know how to play? Come here." So I was like "Uhhh yeah I think." So we did a practice one and I finally realized what he meant. So I play slide for like 5 minutes hahaha we got to 5 and we quit. And the girl next to me was like "I think we should clap for them." hahahahahaha. I play Slide with Hey Chris LMFAO. How random is that.
Then we walked around a little more and then we left and stopped at Burger King because we were famished and then I came home. DIES.
( WARPED TOUR PICTURES. They are a tad big but you love it.Collapse )
||[11 Aug 2004|09:39pm]
I FINALLY GOT AN iPOD. I AM EXCITED. BYE.
||[09 Aug 2004|10:38am]
1) Name: Aimee
2) If you were born outside of your era, when would you want to be born and why? Probably born in the 70s so I could be a teenager during the 80s.
3) If you ran a store, what would you sell/have? Think John Cusack's store in High Fidelity. That would be my store. Or a head shop. JUST KIDDING.
4) What part in a movie would you love to play? Probably that underdog girl that actually ends up getting the guy in the end?
5) In your opinion, why do people suck? They just do. Anyone you don't agree with you is going to have some level of suckage in your mind so there is no avoiding it.
6) If you had your own state, what would you put on your new quarter? One of those vintage microphones. I don't know why, I just think that would make a good quarter. Is that already a quarter?
7)Whats the oldest article of clothing you own? I swear I've had my GAP sweatshirt since like 6th grade.
8) What piece of furniture have you replaced the most? That's tough. Probably living room funiture.
9) What instrument do you wish you could be more than great at? Drums, I would kill to play drums. Or bass. I really want to learn how to play bass.
10) Record, Tape or Cd? CD, although I miss the concept of mixtapes.
11) What do you think would be the best concert ever? What would be? I'm sure Warped is going to be pretty sweet this year. But any show that gets everyone pumped up, the pit is good, the band is having fun, and they are meetable.
12) What's the best part of your favorite movie? I have two favorite movies. The best part of Grind is the end when they start playing Seeing Red and they are walking out and Sweet Lou looks absolutely beautiful. The best part of Cabin Fever is probably when Grim comes or any part with Deputy Winston.
13) What do you think is the most over-rated candy ever? Gumdrops. Not that anyone really raves about those. But they are pretty fucking nasty.
14) If you were writing out your will, who would you give your CD collection to? I don't know everyone has most of mine. Probably Krista just because I think our music taste is the most similar.
15) If you could only debate two topics the rest of your life, what would they be? Defending my music and.....I don't know. Let's go with gay marraige because I love gay boys.
16) Out of your friends, who would you say you are most jealous of, artistically? None of you are artistic, duh. Ummm....Katy I guess? She makes amazing scrapbooks.
17) Most jealous of....intellectually? Nicole Sonia hands down. :] I love her though.
18) What do you collect? Uhhh. Sometimes Audrey Hepburn stuff. Pictures of me with guys from bands. I tend to keep movie/show tickets too.
19) What is broken that you have, that you wish was fixed? My heart....just kidding I'm not that emo. Ummm. I don't really know.
20) What do you do when you're home sick? Lie in bed and feel like death. Watch soaps all day.
21) Why does this survey rock? It doesn't okay.
22) Story behind your username? It's a Jenoah song.
23) Current Favorite Article of Clothing? Probably that one pair of jeans that I always wear and my Finch shirt or my TBS shirt. And my Early November or Belmont hoodies.
24) Line from the last thing you wrote to someone? hahahhahahah that's great
25) A famous person you have met? I don't know if these count as famous BUT: All of Something Corporate, LP and Ben from Yellowcard, Waking Ashland obviously. Oh and I bumped into Sean Penn in New York hot damn.
26) Favorite way to waste time? DOING SURVEYS APPARENTLY.
27) Last thing you bought yourself? Boys Night Out CD I guess.
||[05 Aug 2004|03:24pm]
I swear I will update this thing more.
There was a chicken in my driveway today. It was like across the street and then crossed, came up my driveway and just chilled. Then Justin and Auntie Anne came to pick me up to get my eyebrows done and Justin chased it into the woods. :[
So about the NDA soccer coach...CREEP.
I'm can I suggest that if you don't have the Boys Night Out CD that you go buy it. I don't care how much it is, it's worth your money.
And a note on the new Taking Back Sunday. No amount of complaining about John and Shaun is going to bring them back so get over it. If you actually took some time to listen, you'd notice that Fred sounds pretty good. He's no John Nolan but he's good okay.
We are now at a two week countdown for Warped Tour. I honestly just want to go to sleep now and wake up that day. I can't wait to see Jonathan and Ryan (!!!! especially Ryan)...and Jose and Thomas, and Andrew who sounds like the sweetest guy ever so I can't wait to meet him.
Speaking of Waking Ashland, Julie - We are putting together a fanbook if you didn't see it in the community or Cara didn't tell you about it...so ask Cara about it or something.
And MegRox - are you coming with us?
And we still need our other tickets lol.
I'm getting my hair cut tonight. Hot shit.
To hell with you and all your friends. Bye.
||[30 Jul 2004|01:32pm]
sweet i never update livejournal.
20 days until Warped Tour. Here's why I am excited.
1. Free tickets. Hi, Capitol Records//Ashley is amazing
2. Press/photopasses. Hi, Capitol Records is even more amazing. And we don't know who we're interviewing until that day, so it could be good or bad.
3. Hidden In Plain View. I kinda forgot we were interviewing them.
4. Taking Back Sunday. No way we are getting near the stage (unless I can use the photopass?) but I'm excited to see them. And the new CD is good even if it is without John&Shaun.
5. Yellowcard, if Ashley gets us an interview with them. If not, just so we can see LP and Ladies...Ben again. And Sean. Not Ryan Key and Pete because they are fucktards.
6. FALL OUT BOY. I keep forgetting they are playing. After missing like 38473847 times of them coming here, we're finally going to see them.
7. Hey Chris (oh and Jim). Maybe some of his smartness will rub off on us.
8. WAKING FUCKING ASHLAND obviously. I miss them like they are our best friends, it's weird. But I really can't wait to see them and hang out again because I really do miss those guys a lot. Hey Jose too! And I can't wait to give them the fanbook. And we actually get to see them play this time (even though it won't compare to having the private acoustic show and being let in for soundcheck...ever.)
9. Free stuff. Because we all know this is synonymous with Warped Tour if you play your cards right.
10. The possibility of Finch and Something Corporate just being there hanging out since they are playing the next day.
11. Boys, okay.
12. LILLIX ISN'T PLAYING, THANK CHRIST.
this was officially the most pointless update I have ever made in my life.
|I stole this tee-hee.
||[21 Jul 2004|09:59pm]
Bold is true, unbold is untrue.
01. I have never kissed someone of the same sex.
02. I've seen a therapist.
03. I'm the youngest child.
04. I am drawn to things associated with sadness.
05. I love my gauged earrings.
06. I wear black eyeliner every day.
07. I am extremely influenced by kindness.
08. I love to write, even though I think I suck at it.
09. I can't live without lipgloss [ I have chapped lips k]
10. I’m probably emotionally scarred.
11. I lived in Tahoe.
12. I spend money I don’t have.
13. I'll be in college for over 4 years.
14. I love designer handbags.
15. I’ve had a concussion before.
16. I’m not good with confrontation.
17. I loved the Backstreet Boys.
18. I have more than a couple horrible memories.
19. I'm addicted to Degrassi. [lmfao]
20. I’m spiritual… but not religious.
21. My first kiss was unexpected
22. I start school on Jan 4th or 5th.
23. I love taking pictures.
24. I hate girls who are fake.
25. I can be mean when I want to.
26. When I allow myself to get close to people, I get very attached.
27. I am bisexual.
28. I have way too many pairs of shoes.
29. I've seen She’s All That at least 5 times.
30. I dress how I feel that day.
31. I love Charmed.
32. Sometimes I cry for almost no reason.
33. I hate when people are ridiculously late.
34. I procrastinate.
35. Winter is my favorite season.
36. I have too many clothes for my closet/dresser.
37. I love to sleep.
38. I wish I was smarter.
39. I believe that it is wrong to be gay.
40. I deal with a lot of drama.
41. No one really knows me.
42. I love my hair.
43. I sometimes fight with my parents.
44. I am passionate about my interests.
45. I have had the chicken pox.
46. I’m a hopeless romantic.
47. I feel empty sometimes.
48. I am/was most likely clinically depressed at a point in my life.
49. I am addicted to coffee.
50. I am very outgoing at times.
51. Christmas is my favorite holiday.
52. I can be very insecure.
53. I don't notice it, but I'm told I'm very softspoken.
54. I dislike ignorant people.
55. I love my laptop.
56. I love chicks that play the guitar.
57. I state the obvious.
58. I'm a happy person. [sometimes]
59. I’m extremely mellow.
60. I contemplate suicide.
61. I hate cleaning my room.
62. I tend to get jealous.
63. I love to play video games.
64. I like John Mayer. [one song - Comfortable]
65. I get more upset when I see an animal hurt than a person.
66. I'm a vegetarian/vegan/don't eat beef.
67. I don't like to study for tests.
68. I am too forgiving.
70. I have a good sense of direction. [QUITE THE OPPOSITE]
71. I love school.
72. I’ve played a musical instrument for more than 5 years.
73. I tend to feel inadequate.
74. I love to kiss females on the forehead.
75. I love the color blue.
76. I don't sew.
77. I am not addicted to drugs.
78. I wear contacts.
79. President Bush is a complete and utter moron.
80. I become stressed easily. [not over school stuff though]
81. I dont take critism well.
82. Conformity is stupid.
83. Chris Carrabba is one of the sexiest men alive. [lmfao no sorry meg]
84. So is Conor from Bright Eyes. [Conor Oberst makes me O-burst into tears BEST JOKE EVER]
85. I love my family.
86. I don't mind getting shots.
87. I am a perfectionist when it comes to certain things.
88. I always wanted to learn to play the drums.
89. I can be too hard on myself.
90. I’m probably going to have/have had premarital sex.
91. I don’t like my nose.
92. I am very religious.
93. I still act like a little kid.
94. I am ridiculously indecisive.
95. I believe in a higher power or some form of an afterlife.
96. I love music.
97. I’m in love.
98. I have problems letting go of people.
99. I tend to think with my heart more then my head.
100. I don’t really like ice cream.
||[21 Jul 2004|01:17am]
i hate livejournal.
greatestjournal > you. sorry.
tonight: picked up krista. went to caras. went to get pizza. went to lighthouse. took pictures. kate drove us to get ice cream. ate soft serve. spilled it on pants. took pictures. back to caras. chilled in her room. took pictures of us being peter wentz. made cara make us bracelets. came home.
i also finished the handmaids tale today. i hated the ending and want to kill the author, bye.
by the way, i think everyone should know that CARA CUT 13 INCHES OF HER HAIR!!
( Hanging Out In Scituate - July 20, 2004Collapse )
||[15 Jul 2004|12:49pm]
I love getting geared up for Warped Tour.
Hey Aimee so nice to hear from you! We were excited as well when we
found out that we would be coming back east! Warp tour should be amazing. I
really do look foward to seeing you and your friends again. Well, hope all is
well. See you soon!
Seriously. What are the odds that Waking Ashland would play. This is going to be so good. SOOO FUCKING GOOD.
( Picnic - July 12, 2004Collapse )
( Nikki's 18th Birthday Party - July 14th 2004Collapse )
||[14 Jul 2004|12:13am]
OMG JENNA WHY DID YOU JUST LEAVE. WELL CHECK IT OUT...
THAT'S THE BOQ!!! OMG HOW CUTE IS HE?
We're so married. I am soooooo Boq obsessed. HAHAHAHA
||[07 Jul 2004|02:04pm]
Big Brother 5 started last night. Hi, it's my guilty pleasure. Interesting cast this season....
( HouseguestsCollapse )